Daylight Hours in North Battleford, Sk, Canada
- The longest day of the year is 16:38 long and the shortest day is 7:21 long.
- The longest day is 9:16 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 37.6° above the horizon at North Battleford, Sk.
Hours of Daylight Nearby North Battleford, Sk, Canada
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.4 miles) WNW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) WNW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) WNW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 180 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ESE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) ESE
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) SE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) S
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) S