| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Battleford, Sk in September is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 30.6mm (1.2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the North Battleford, Sk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding North Battleford, Sk:
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.4 miles) WNW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) WNW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) WNW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 180 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ESE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) ESE
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) SE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) S
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) S